“Holmdel’s Finest” Microsoft Pop-Up Shop
When: June 1st-June 30th
Where: Bell Works, Holmdel NJ
Throughout the month of June, The Data Pros in collaboration with Microsoft will be featuring a Pop-Up Shop at Bell Works located in Holmdel, NJ.
The opening of the shop on “The Block” at Bell Work’s will look to highlight some of the great success stories from Holmdel, NJ. This will include past and present “Holmdelian’s” that have made a difference in their community. Events and demonstrations will showcase some of Microsoft’s latest technologies and how they have transformed communities around the globe, just like Holmdel!
Don’t miss these special events throughout the month!
- Microsoft Pop-Up Shop: NY Red Bulls' Sean Davis Meet and Greet
- Microsoft Pop-Up Shop: Paint with a Tech Twist!
The shops grand opening also coincides with the release of Microsoft's newest product Surface Hub 2, a 55-inch interactive whiteboard that could be either mounted on a wall or onto a roller-stand. Stay tuned for a sneak peak of this device at the Pop-Up Shop towards the end of June!
Throughout the month you can expect to meet some of Holmdel’s most prestigious athletes, artists, major league gamers, and musicians who will stop by the Pop-Up. Make sure to follow The Data Pros on Twitter and Facebook for more information regarding their Pop-Up Shop and special dates!
What to Expect:
- Xbox Exhibit: This will feature Microsoft’s premiere gaming console, the Xbox One. Patrons can stop by to play the latest games, and even enter our gaming tournament this June. (Date TBD)
- Microsoft Surface Exhibit: This will showcase the entire Microsoft Surface line! With graduation season being in full swing, you’ll get a chance to see why the Microsoft Surface is rated the #1 device for high school and college students.
- Microsoft Studio Exhibit: This will showcase the all new Surface Headphones as well as “Invoke”, Microsoft’s Speaker which integrates their virtual assistant, Cortana.
Dedicated to Your Success,
-The Data Pros Team